February 22, 2013

Euphorbia's with discolored leaves


Their is some thing about Euphorbia's that I like. For me I think it's all the different forms they come in.
 
Unfortunately many can not be grown in Florida. Some need special care like keeping them dryer with less humidity or warm all winter long. I do not have a place to keep them out of the rain or warmer.

But of the Euphorbia's you can grow here I seem to be drawn to Euphorbia's that are
endemic to Madagascar that are thorn less and Euphorbia milii with it's many forms, variety and hybrids.    Euphorbia millotii is endemic to Madagascar, thorn less with discolored leaves. This plant was not getting the best care so the coloring is not as good as it should be. I had a week or so.   ê

Euphorbia millotii

  I had one a few years back and loss it to a cold winter.
Euphorbia millotii
 This untagged Euphorbia does have thorns and also discolored leaves. Who don't like discolored leaves?   I also got it a week ago. ê

Euphorbia unknown


Euphorbia unknown
Euphorbia unknown

Euphorbia unknown

 

No comments: