December 12, 2013

What's in Flower in December

I have not felt like doing this blog any more but with Christmas coming I feel a little bit better.

I have had this Orchid for more then 15 tears. It came with out a name tag.

Orchid
 I love the clear yellow color of it.
Orchid

Dyckia tapayuna

Dyckia tapayuna  flower stems

Dyckia tapayuna flowers


Dyckia estevesii in 6 inch pot.
This pass summer I had 2 plants with offsets that I removed and potted. This one did not flower  as yet.

Dyckia estevesii in 6 inch pot.

This is the first time for this plant to flower and it is a new offset that was potted up just a few months ago. Dyckia estevesii is one plant that wants flower and it can do just that a few times in one year.


Euphorbia millotii
You can tell it's winter here in FL. When the Euphorbia's have no leaves.
With no leaves it still wants to flower
 

No comments: