June 28, 2011

Dyckia choristaminea silver

I picked up this dyckia a few months ago with the tag reading Dyckia choristaminea silver (RC Brazil).
It doesn't look like a Dyckia choristaminea to me the leafs are to fat and to short.

But it does have silver over a redish leaf. Look at the new offsets coming with a nice redish color.


 This Dyckia choristaminea I have had for years, notice the leafs. 


This one I picked up last year. But it was labeled Dyckia elisabethae. Only time will tell if it is a Dyckia choristaminea or what the tag reads. Who knows it may get larger and start to look like Dyckia elisabethae. 



Two other Dyckia chorestaminea's that come up if you do a Google search are:
Dyckia choristaminea 'Frazzle Dazzle'

Dyckia choristaminea - DWARF Purple Form
I think I need them.

No comments: