August 5, 2012

Three year anniversary

Photo's from days gone by.
Tillandsia hildae
Orthophytum 'Brittle Star'

Just a few plants



I have been "Blogging" on Google's Blog, 1st way back in Aug. 20, 2009 and then Wordpress and now back to Google's Blog.
This the 569th blog entree's (is that the right word?) total from the two blog's.
I can't believe it's been that long. Three some times long years.
Some times it came easy on that to write about, but most of the time I had no idea that to write about or photo's to post.
In the beginning I was hoping for more input from readers but that didn't happen.
Although the blog get about 30 to 40 (some days as much as 70 or more) hits a day with a total 7131 pageviews (just on Google's Blog), very few people has any thing to say or add. Why is that?
I don't know how long I will do this. I think the end is coming soon.






2 comments:

Max said...

Len, I always like your blog, and hate that you would give it up. I think over 30 views a day is pretty good,
especially since us Dyckia fanatics are a pretty small group. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

agree!